Research and quality assurance
The College established research and quality assurance office. Moreover, the College established favorable conditions for development of research culture. The office has a research and quality assurance officer and a quality assurance committee of seven members composed of one number from each of the following: The executive management, teachers’ representatives, the department heads, & from the students union of the College.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance officer are:
- Introducing and informing quality circles in each working centers.
- Performing, planning, controlling, supervising and managing for better quality
- Conducting inward supervision and evaluation by preparing checklists.
- Insuring the quality works in each office and training areas.
- Reviewing the quality assurance manuals and procedures.